Monday, May 21, 2012

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I have been on the blogspot! During these past months I have cherished my last months at St. Peter's. Recently, I received my Confirmation and have noticed that we have alot of upcoming field trips. Our Rocking Hoarse Ranch field trip is tomorrow and I am so excited! Plus we go to Philadelphia and enjoy a Met's game. Also, the 6,7, and 8 grade did a wonderful production of "Beauty and the Beast" It was so good, probably one of our best plays yet! We showed so much emotion and our costumes were really cool too. I have so many memories during the year and my years at St. Peter's are almost over:( But I am excited to start a new journey at Kellenberg Memorial High School. My final years at St. Peter's has been amazing and I will cherish the memories I had with everyone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment